Write For Us
Thanks for your interest in guest posting opportunities at Fans bridge blog.
What Are We looking for?
Since the main focus of this site is social media marketing, and the main audience is looking for social media tips that will improve their social media presence, only topics pertaining to social media are accepted. Some topical ideas include:
- Social Media marketing/tips.
- Blogging Tips.
- Content Marketing.
- Facebook marketing
- Facebook tips.
- Twitter marketing/tips.
- LinkedIn marketing/ tips.
- or any other topic that belong to social media or websites.
Needless to say, if the post isn’t geared towards Social media, it’s not going to be approved!
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully. If your submission does not meet these guidelines, it will not be accepted.
- You have to be a blogger who owns blogs. If you are not blogger you should have a backgroud about what you are covering.
- All posts must be well-written in English.
- The post should be focus in a specific topic. For instance, (how you can benefit from facebook pages for your business – will not be approved) but ( How you can use facebook timeline cover to explain about your business – will be approved)
- Basic formatting should include some strong headers and paragraphs broken up in easy-to-digest chunks.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post and include image credits when necessary. Use Creative Commons licensed images or images you have purchased a license for – do not just grab images off of Google Image search.
- Posts should be 500 words or longer with exceptions to posts that have lots of images or video supplements.
- Please do not include affiliate links or excessive links to your own sites, but be sure to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention specifically.
- The article that you write for the fans bridge blog must be original. This means that you wrote it, it is not a spun article, and it is not published on any other website/blog, including your own.
Also note that I reserve the right to edit posts for grammatical consistency and easier legibility. I will also add additional information if I deem it necessary – I will mark these additions as Editor’s Notes so that readers will know which parts were additions by me to your work.
What are the benefits?
For the guest poster, the benefits include reaching a new audience and, if you have a site of your own, the potential to gain new readers from this exposure. For the readers, the benefits include gaining insight & perspective from a new voice and the opportunity to discover another informative, beneficial site to read as well.
You will have an author-box below your posts that will include your information and linked to your social media account:
How soon will I know if my article is approved and posted?
I will read any articles/ideas submitted as soon as possible, and it depends on the incoming articles it might be a week or two before I can fully review it. Then, I will let you know the scheduled date of your post. Dates are subject to change – if anything changes, I will email you an alternative date.
How to Start?
Before you submit your post, you have to be approved from me to write for Fans Bridge Blog, as I only want a qualify contributor to submit posts to Fans bridge blog. Send your name and your blog link to me through the contact form and I will review and create your membership to submit your post.